This is what your recipes could look like with WP Ultimate Recipe. Check out the links on the left to find out more about all the features or take a look at the Video Lessons to see everything in action!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 clove garlic
- 12.5 g pine kernels
- 50 g basil leaves
- 6.25 cl olive oil extra virgin
- 27.5 g Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finishing the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your 200g tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
This section can be used for anything you want:
- Chef's notes
- Recipe source
- Allergy information
Or just leave it empty, and it will not appear!
Nutrition Label (Premium version only):
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1276 Calories from Fat 765
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85g 131%
Saturated Fat 22g 110%
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 44g
Cholesterol 238mg 79%
Sodium 2548mg 106%
Potassium 620mg 18%
Total Carbohydrates 71g 24%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 57g 114%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.