Download this text file, copy its contents and import it in your Template Editor.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 200 g bacon tiny strips
- Fresh Pesto
- 1 clove garlic
- 12.5 g pine kernels
- 50 g basil leaves
- 6.25 cl olive oil extra virgin
- 27.5 g Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finishing the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your 200g tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
This section can be used for anything you want:
- Chef's notes
- Recipe source
- Allergy information
Or just leave it empty, and it will not appear!