Spinach and bacon pasta
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 200 g bacon tiny strips
- 350 g spinach
- 50 g boursin cheese
- 200 g cherry tomatoes quartered
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it's clean. Add it to the bacon after a couple of minutes.
- Finally stir the boursin through the spinach and add the quartered cherry tomatoes.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the sauce.